Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I, Lisa Raitt, do solemnly and sincerely swear.....


I, Lisa Raitt, do solemnly and sincerely swear that I shall be a true and faithful servant to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, as a member of Her Majesty's Privy Council for Canada. I will in all things to be treated, debated and resolved in Privy Council, faithfully, honestly and truly declare my mind and my opinion. I shall keep secret all matters committed and revealed to me in this capacity, or that shall be secretly treated of in Council. Generally, in all things I shall do as a faithful and true servant ought to do for Her Majesty. So help me God

Minister's secret papers left at news office

Globe and Mail
June 3, 2009

Lisa Raitt, the federal cabinet minister responsible for finding a replacement supply of medical isotopes after the shutdown of the Chalk River reactor will have to explain why secret documents about the nuclear industry were left at a national television bureau.

2 comments:

Dr Mike said...

What was good enough for Maxime , has to be good enough for Lisa.

Goodbye Lisa.

Now what ever happened to that Turner guy anyway??

Dr Mike

crf said...

I guess the Bernier episode taught us that it's okay, if you're in Harper's cabinet, to leave secret documents at another person's house, just so long as you really love each other.

And it's pretty obvious for some time what the relationship is between CTV and the Conservative party.