Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rob Anders: Okay, now I've heard everything


Rep for Conservative MP Rob Anders claims Conservatives need a majority government to correct their income trust mess?


Brent



Thank you for your call today.



Here is a conversation I had with a representative for Rob Anders.



He was attempting to garner my support for the consevative party. I replied that I would not vote for them because they broke their promise on Income trusts. He replied that they would need a majority government to change it. I replied that he was correct. A Liberal majority gonvernment was needed and politely said good bye and hung up the phone.



Please pass this on to the Liberal policy makers.



I will be praying that you win over Jim Flaherty.



thanks

Doug

1 comment:

Dr Mike said...

Do these people think that we are "saps"???

We were stung once by their hollow promises , but that will not happen again in this life-time.

Jerks!!!!!!!!!

Dr Mike Popovich.